- This event has passed.
Cannes Film Festival Cinéfondation deadline
2021 CANNES CINÉFONDATION PRESELECTION CONDITIONS
Unless a special dispensation is granted, a film must comply with the following conditions in order to be submitted:
- have been directed by a student within his/her film school curriculum;
- have been made during the 18 months preceding the Festival;
- have not been presented at major international festivals. However a film can have been shown at a festival in its country of origin;
- not exceed 60 minutes in running-time.
Please fill in the application form and upload your film online for 15th February 2021 at the latest.
- Films made at Junior secondary school or High school level are not accepted for selection in this section of the Festival, only films produced in the context of a Film school or Film studies department of a University are eligible.
- Documentaries are not accepted.
- It is possible to send a working copy of the film. When filling in the entry form, please state if it is the final version or a working version. Submission of a working copy does not allow for later submission of a final copy unless requested by the Cinéfondation;
- Films from film schools have to be registered with the Cinéfondation Selection and cannot be registered for the Short Film Competition.
- Short films (from 1 to 35 min) can also be registered in the Short Film Corner: a meeting place dedicated to short films within the Festival de Cannes.
For More Information click here.